Northern California Families with children from Viet Nam

Northern California FCV is non-profit group with focus on Vietnamese cultures and family.  The families participate in this group has one thing in common -- we adopt child/children from Vietnam.  We bring Vietnamese cultures, activities, language, and food, etc... to enhance our children's life.  

I have been involved with this group since my husband and I adopted our daughter in 2007.  Our daughter, Brily Hoa, has been flourished with all her Vietnamese friends and big sisters within this group.  It is a tight group as we gather around 4 times per year to celebrate Tet, full moon festival (making lantern and parade with it), picnic at Robert Parks, fun on a sun day on Ocean Beach, and just hang out together.  It is a special group. 

Search Northern California Families with children from Viet Nam Homes for Sale

New Listings

Featured picture for the property 473665
$899,000
San Francisco, CA
beds
baths
Listing courtesy of Victoria Lam
Celestial Investment, Inc.
SANFRAN
Featured picture for the property 473547
$1,695,000
San Francisco, CA
beds
baths
Listing courtesy of Christiane Gigas
Sotheby's International Realty
SANFRAN
Featured picture for the property 473663
$1,195,000
San Francisco, CA
beds
baths
Listing courtesy of Tanya Dzhibrailova
Zephyr Real Estate
SANFRAN
Featured picture for the property 473661
$1,165,500
San Francisco, CA
beds
baths
Listing courtesy of Matthew Ellingson
The Mark Co. at The Austin
SANFRAN
Featured picture for the property 473652
$1,695,000
San Francisco, CA
beds
baths
Listing courtesy of David Clarke
Vanguard Properties
SANFRAN
Data last updated: Jul 23, 2018 1:32:am. Copyright: 2018. Listings on this page identified as belonging to another listing firm are based upon data obtained from the SFAR MLS, which data is copyrighted by the San Francisco Association of REALTORS®, but is not warranted.

Information Deemed Reliable But Not Guaranteed

The information on this web site is for personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.